SREDA presents the annual Bruce Richet Award. This award celebrates and honours individuals for their outstanding contributions and commitment to regional economic development.
In 1995, Bruce Richet was approached to represent the Saskatoon Region on the SREDA Board of Directors. From that time, Mr. Richet served on all internal committees, chaired the Regional Committee, and in 2013 became the Board Chairman. Mr. Richet provided leadership to the SREDA Regional Committee for over 20 years and took on the important role of getting member communities prepared for growth through regional planning. In recognition of such service, SREDA created “The Bruce Richet Award” for outstanding commitment to regional economic development. This award is presented annually in April.
- Be a staff, volunteer or elected official
- Have 10+ years of consistent effort in this field
- Work and reside in the Saskatoon Region
- Show regional leadership
- Display a high level of regional participation
- Be involved with regional governance aspects
- Be a SREDA member
- Must be nominated, cannot self-nominate
How to Apply
1. Download and complete the Bruce Richet Award nomination form.
2. Email completed nomination form to Kristen Johannesson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for nomination submissions: March 17, 2021. The Award will be presented in April 2021.
Don Greve (Rosthern)
Don Atchison (Saskatoon)
Susan Braun (Osler)
Sheryl Spence (Warman)
Mark Dubkowski (Delisle)
What We Do
SREDA offers a range of programs to help attract and grow business in Saskatoon.
The latest news and updates on SREDA, the Saskatoon Region, economic development projects, events and more.