SREDA is pleased to offer The Tech Trip, an entrepreneurship and business expansion program for local tech companies. Through this program SREDA provides financial support to local tech companies to join representatives from SREDA and Co.Labs in San Francisco.
During the stay winners will meet with high-impact investors and mentors who can help take their startups to the next level and scale. In addition, the The Tech Trip winners will be able to build their networks in the heart for tech development – San Francisco.
- Opportunities to showcase technology to high-impact investors and network with mentors and tech experts.
- Opportunity to collaborate, gain insight and learn from other winners of The Tech Trip.
- Financial compensation provided to one founder of the company.
- Applicants must be a Saskatchewan based tech company
- Applicants must provide a company profile as well as an overview of their technology.
- Preference will be given to companies in post-revenue stage. Companies in pre-revenue stage may be accepted if there is sufficient investment.
- Program is not available to past winners of The Tech Trip.
Application deadline: TBA
Selected applicants will be notified by: TBA
The Tech Trip 2020: October 2020
The Tech Trip applications will open June 2020.
- Better Cart
- Canadian Home Buyers Guide
Business in Saskatoon
Saskatoon’s mix of economic diversity, low business costs and high quality of life make it the perfect place for businesses and people to thrive.
Saskatoon is home to the natural resources that feed, fuel and fertilize the world, as well as the innovations that surround these industries.