Please note change of date due to COVID-19: October 27-28, 2020.
SREDA is pleased to offer the Mining Technology EXPLORE Program. Through this program SREDA provides financial support to international companies with technologies that are applicable to the mining industry. This program supports companies in their travel and attendance to the 2020 Saskatchewan Mining Supply Chain Forum held October 27-28, 2020 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Opportunity to showcase technology to the Saskatchewan mining industry.
- Network with industry leaders and explore business opportunities in Saskatchewan.
- Financial compensation of $2,000 USD provided to each winner following their participation in the EXPLORE program and trip to the Saskatoon Region.
- Attend the 2020 Saskatchewan Mining Chain Forum.
- Applicants must have a technology applicable to the Saskatchewan mining industry.
- Applicants must provide a company profile as well as an overview of their technology and how it applies to the Saskatchewan mining sector.
- Preference will be given to first-time visitors to Saskatoon.
2020 applications are now closed.
Saskatchewan Mining Supply Chain Forum: October 27-28, 2020
- 6th Wave Innovations Corp (United States)
- Vayeron (Australia)
- RockMass Technologies (Ontario)
- YOY Simulators (Chile)
- IVD Mining (Chile)
- Petrolab/iMin (United Kingdom/Australia)
- Winspect (Austria)
- FREDsense Technologies (Alberta)
Business in Saskatoon
Saskatoon’s mix of economic diversity, low business costs and high quality of life make it the perfect place for businesses and people to thrive.
Saskatoon is home to the natural resources that feed, fuel and fertilize the world, as well as the innovations that surround these industries.