The Mining Technology EXPLORE Program connects emerging technology solutions to the Saskatchewan mining industry. Through this program, SREDA provides financial support to companies with technologies that are applicable to the mining industry. This program supports companies in their travel and provides connections to mining industry leaders. Applications are accepted on a continuous basis, with successful applicants being contacted by email to continue on in the process.
- Opportunity to showcase technology to the Saskatchewan mining industry.
- Network with industry leaders and explore business opportunities in Saskatchewan.
- Financial compensation of $2,500 CAD is provided to each winner following their participation in the EXPLORE program and trip to the Saskatoon Region.
- Technology must be applicable to the Saskatchewan mining industry (see industry fast sheet)
- Located outside of Saskatchewan
- Under 10 employees
- Preference will be given to first-time visitors to Saskatoon
- Preference will be given to businesses with emerging technologies in critical minerals, potash, and uranium.
- 6th Wave Innovations Corp (United States)
- Vayeron (Australia)
- RockMass Technologies (Ontario)
- YOY Simulators (Chile)
- IVD Mining (Chile)
- Petrolab/iMin (United Kingdom/Australia)
- Winspect (Austria)
- FREDsense Technologies (Alberta)
Business in Saskatoon
Saskatoon’s mix of economic diversity, low business costs and high quality of life make it the perfect place for businesses and people to thrive.
Saskatoon is home to the natural resources that feed, fuel and fertilize the world, as well as the innovations that surround these industries.