The Local Link program helps consumers support local businesses in the Saskatoon Region. By checking for the Gold, Silver or Bronze Local Link label, shoppers can learn more about how close to their home a product or service is created.
Saskatoon Region businesses can apply to the program to measure how locally they operate, from ownership to procurement, and can use the process to find ways of increasing their local engagement in the Saskatoon Region economy.
Taking part in the Local Link program encourages businesses to evaluate and potentially increase their support of the local economy by assessing whether their suppliers, producers, contractors and packagers are located in the Saskatoon Region.
The program also offers a marketing opportunity, differentiating products and services with the Local Link label so that they stand out in a time of increased interest in supporting local options. Consumers will be able to make more informed decisions when shopping by learning about the levels of Local Link available.
- Your business must be located in the Saskatoon Region
- Your business must be registered and/or incorporated with Information Services Corporation (ISC)
- At least one of the owners of your business must reside in the Saskatoon Region
How to Apply
1. Review eligibility to ensure your business is suitable for this program.
2. Download and complete the following verification lists:
3. Complete and submit the SREDA Local Link application. The application includes a required area to upload your verification lists.
Local Link Saskatoon Region Gold Businesses
Business in Saskatoon
Saskatoon’s mix of economic diversity, low business costs and high quality of life make it the perfect place for businesses and people to thrive.
Saskatoon is home to the natural resources that feed, fuel and fertilize the world, as well as the innovations that surround these industries.