SREDA is pleased to offer the Agriculture Technology HARVEST Program. Through this program SREDA provides financial support to international companies with technologies that are applicable to the agriculture industry. This program supports companies in their travel and attendance to the 2020 Ag in Motion held July 21-23, 2020 at the FarmMedia Discovery Farm in Langham, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Opportunity to showcase technology to the Saskatchewan agriculture industry.
- Network with industry leaders and explore business opportunities in Saskatchewan.
- Financial compensation of $2,000 USD provided to each winner following their participation in the HARVEST program and trip to the Saskatoon Region.
- Attend the 2020 Ag in Motion, Western Canada’s Outdoor Farm Expo
- Applicants must have a technology applicable to the Saskatchewan agriculture industry.
- Applicants must provide a company profile as well as an overview of their technology and how it applies to the Saskatchewan agriculture sector.
- Preference will be given to first-time visitors to Saskatoon.
Application deadline: TBA
Selected applicants will be notified by: TBA
Ag in Motion: July 21-23, 2020
Agriculture Technology HARVEST applications will open March 2020.
- 3Bar Biologics (USA)
- Atmonia (Iceland)
- Hummingbird Technologies (United Kingdom)
- Itaka Solution (United Kingdom)
- Mercaris (USA)
- SensoTerra (The Netherlands)
- TIMAC-Agro (France)
- Beef Improvement Opportunities (Ontario)
- PBD Biotech Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- PlantArcBio Ltd. (Israel)
- Simpson Biotech Co. Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Iotag (Australia)
- Holganix (United States)
- NRGene (Israel)
- Aker (United States)
Business in Saskatoon
Saskatoon’s mix of economic diversity, low business costs and high quality of life make it the perfect place for businesses and people to thrive.
Saskatoon is home to the natural resources that feed, fuel and fertilize the world, as well as the innovations that surround these industries.