The Agriculture Technology HARVEST Program connects soil health technology solutions to the Saskatchewan agricultural industry. Through this program, SREDA provides financial support to companies with technologies that are applicable to the agricultural industry. This program supports companies in their travel and attendance at the 2022 Ag in Motion Outdoor Farm Expo.
- Opportunity to showcase technology to the Saskatchewan agricultural industry.
- Network with industry leaders and explore business opportunities in Saskatchewan.
- Financial compensation of $2,500 CND is provided to each winner following their participation in the HARVEST program and trip to the Saskatoon Region.
- Attend the 2022 Ag in Motion Outdoor Farm Expo
- Applications Open: April 21
- Applications Close: May 30 at 1:00 PM (CST)
- Notify Winners: June 2
- Trip to Saskatchewan: July 19-21, 2022
- Technology must be focused on improving soil health
- Technology must be applicable to the Saskatchewan agriculture industry (see industry fast sheet)
- Located outside of Saskatchewan
- Under 10 employees
- Preference will be given to first-time visitors to Saskatoon
- 3Bar Biologics (USA)
- Atmonia (Iceland)
- Hummingbird Technologies (United Kingdom)
- Itaka Solution (United Kingdom)
- Mercaris (USA)
- SensoTerra (The Netherlands)
- TIMAC-Agro (France)
- Beef Improvement Opportunities (Ontario)
- PBD Biotech Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- PlantArcBio Ltd. (Israel)
- Simpson Biotech Co. Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Iotag (Australia)
- Holganix (United States)
- NRGene (Israel)
- Aker (United States)
Business in Saskatoon
Saskatoon’s mix of economic diversity, low business costs and high quality of life make it the perfect place for businesses and people to thrive.
Saskatoon is home to the natural resources that feed, fuel and fertilize the world, as well as the innovations that surround these industries.