Ag in Motion, in partnership with SREDA, is pleased to offer the Ag in Motion Innovations Program. This program celebrates the latest innovations in the Saskatchewan agriculture industry by presenting awards to industry leaders.
- Plant and Soil Science – awarded to a new technology to help with disease prevention/diagnosis or increase plant quality/yield.
- Animal and Livestock – awarded to a new technology to assists in the health and well-being of livestock animals.
- Agriculture Equipment – awarded to a new technology to assists farmers and agriculture professionals with farming applications.
- Agribusiness Services – awarded to a new technology to assist farmers and agriculture professionals with the management of their farm businesses and clients.
Ag in Motion Innovations Program applications will open April 2020.
INNOVATION IN AGRICULTURE RECEPTION
The winners of the 2020 Ag in Motion Innovations Program will be announced at the annual Innovation in Agriculture Reception, hosted by SREDA and Agriculture Manufacturers of Canada (AMC). The reception will be held on Monday, July 20, 2020. Event details to come!
- xarvio – Digital Farming Solutions, Plant and Soil Science Award
- Highline Manufacturing, Animal and Livestock Award
- Quantum Genetix, Agribusiness Services Award
- Northern Strands, Agriculture Equipment Award
- Airguard, Ingenuity Award
- NRGene, Plant and Soil Science Award
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources, Animal and Livestock Award
- CropPro Consulting, Agribusiness Services Award
- Schulte Industries, Agriculture Equipment Award
Business in Saskatoon
Saskatoon’s mix of economic diversity, low business costs and high quality of life make it the perfect place for businesses and people to thrive.
Saskatoon is home to the natural resources that feed, fuel and fertilize the world, as well as the innovations that surround these industries.