Last updated Friday, July 3, 2020 at 1:12 p.m.
The following recommendations should remain in place through all five phases:
- Protective measures for vulnerable populations.
- Individuals should continue working from home if they can do so effectively.
- Physical distancing must be maintained, wherever possible.
- People must stay at home when they are sick.
- Vulnerable individuals, such as seniors and those with underlying health conditions, should continue to exercise caution and minimize high-risk exposures, such as public outings.
- Personal hygiene will continue to be a key prevention measure.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection should take place in workplaces, public spaces and recreational facilities.
- Although the public health order regarding the size of gatherings does not apply to businesses and workplaces, they are expected to follow the recommended public health measures, including:
- physical distancing for staff and clients;
- regular cleaning and disinfection;
- frequent handwashing and sanitizing;
- use of PPE where available and appropriate; and
- keeping staff who demonstrate or report COVID-19 symptoms out of the workplace.
- Long-term care and personal care homes must ensure that each staff member works in only one facility
RE-OPENING MEDICAL SERVICES – May 4, 2020
- Allow public access to the following previously restricted medical services: dentistry, optometry, physical therapy, optician services, podiatry, occupational therapy and chiropractic treatment.
- Allow public access to medical spas for therapeutic services provided by a licensed medical practitioner for Saskatchewan residents. All cosmetic services will be restricted until Phase Three.
BOAT LAUNCH – May 4, 2020
FISHING – Southern Zone, May 5, 2020; Central Zone, May 15, 2020; Northern Zone, May 25, 2020
OUTDOOR INDIVIDUAL RECREATION – May 15, 2020
GOLF COURSES – May 15, 2020
PARKS AND CAMPGROUNDS – June 1, 2020
- Online reservations for provincial parks will launch on May 4, 2020.
- Overnight stays prior to June 1, 2020, are permitted for individuals with seasonal long-term sites with self-supporting infrastructure (sewer and water) located in private campgrounds or regional parks.
COMMUNITY GARDENS – Currently allowed
RE-OPENING RETAIL – May 19, 2020
- Retail businesses that were previously not allowed can begin providing services to the public, including:
- clothing stores
- shoe stores
- flower shops
- sporting good/adventure stores
- vaping supply shops (vaping and consumption of vaping products not permitted in stores)
- boats, ATV and snowmobile dealers
- gift, book and stationery stores
- jewelry and accessory stores
- toy stores
- music, electronic and entertainment stores
- pawn shops
- thrift stores
- travel agencies
- u-pick produce
SHOPPING MALLS – May 19, 2020
RE-OPENING SELECT PERSONAL SERVICES – May 19, 2020
- Some personal service businesses can begin providing services to the public – including:
- hairstylist/barber (may wash, cut, style and chemically alter hair)
- registered massage therapist
PUBLIC MARKETS AND FARMERS MARKETS – May 19, 2020
RE-OPENING REMAIN PERSONAL SERVICES – June 8, 2020
- Other personal service businesses can begin providing services to the public, including:
- tattoo artist
- make-up application
- sun tanning parlour
- facilities in which body piercing, bone grafting or scarification services are provided
- other personal service facilities
RE-OPENING RESTAURANTS AND LICENSED ESTABLISHMENTS – 50% capacity – June 8, 2020
RE-OPENING GYMS AND FITNESS FACILITIES – June 8, 2020
RE-OPENING CHILDCARE FACILITIES – maximum 15 children – June 8, 2020
PLACES OF WORSHIP – June 8, 2020
INCREASING THE SIZE OF PUBLIC AND PRIVATE GATHERINGS TO 15 PEOPLE INDOOR; 30 PEOPLE OUTDOOR – June 8, 2020
RE-OPENING BEACHES – June 12, 2020
RE-OPENING PARKS AND OUTDOOR PLAYGROUNDS – June 12, 2020
PHASE 4 – part one
CHILD AND YOUTH DAY CAMPS – June 22, 2020
OUTDOOR POOLS AND SPRAY PARKS – June 22, 2020
SEASONAL/RECREATIONAL OUTDOOR SPORTS AND ACTIVITIES – June 22, 2020
PHASE 4 – part two
REOPENING LIBRARIES, MUSEUMS, GALLERIES, MOVIE THEATRES, LIVE THEATRES – June 29, 2020
REOPENING INDOOR SPORTS AND ACTIVITIES, INDOOR POOLS, INDOOR RINKS, PERFORMING ARTS – July 6, 2020
CASINOS, BINGO HALLS – July 9, 2020
RACETRACKS AND RODEO-RELATED ACTIVITIES – July 16, 2020
INCREASING THE SIZE OF PUBLIC AND PRIVATE GATHERINGS TO 30 PEOPLE – TBD
PHASE 5 – dates TBD
CONSIDER LIFTING SOME LONG-TERM RESTRICTIONS
- Options include limits on the size of public gatherings