September 27, 2017
The Saskatoon Regional Economic Development Authority (SREDA) is pleased to offer SOAR an Aboriginal Entrepreneurship Support Program supported by Opportunity Knocks Consulting. Through this program, Aboriginal entrepreneurs will have access to a variety of business development support services to learn, launch and soar.
2017 SOAR Program Offerings – SOAR your Business and Grow Strategically
Winner will receive a professional business plan makeover from Opportunity Knocks Consulting for a $1,000 investment (valued at $5,000)
- Applicants must be individuals of Canadian Aboriginal heritage – Status or Non-status Indian (on or off-reserve), Métis or Inuit.
- Applicants must be located in the Saskatoon Region.
- Applicants must have $1,000 to invest in a business plan.
- Applications must be in the start-up or growth phase of their business (less than 15 employees).
- Applicants must have a concept and have invested time and effort into their business idea.
- Targeted industries include: Skills, Trades, IT/Technology, E-Commerce, Professional Services and Social Enterprise.
How to Apply
- Fill out the following application.
- After completing select ‘Submit’.
Application deadline: October 20, 2017
For more information, please call: (306) 952-2400